Thursday, August 2, 2012

What motivates me?





I am from a very small family, and my background proved to be not the blissful one. I had to start taking care of myself at a very young age, learnt to be independent and decided on which career path I wanted to take. I had to give life a chance, so I learnt to approached it positively and be the leading example in my community.
I always wanted to be different, to achieve that from my community was to study because most the people did not have University qualifications. My dreams to study succeed and many youngsters decided to follow on my footsteps because they knew where I was coming from but I have succeeded to make better life for myself and lead by example. 


Kids who take education serious and those who manage to beat the life obstacles despite of where they come from are my day to day inspiration. What your parents have become in life does not guarantee that you will also be like them. You are your own self and responsible of what you will become.
We need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and do something about it; there will always be relevant people that you can speak to in terms of career guidance and what you would like to be. Make life better by helping others so that this world will be a far better place to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment