Thursday, August 2, 2012

List your top 200 achievements










Living my life is one of the biggest achievements attained from the man above, listing my top 200 is not going to be an easy task, only the most important will be highlighted as I believe my life is a never ending journey and I am grateful for all I have achieved thus far. My achievements are as follows:

§  My first breath.
§  My first walking steps.
§  My first uttered word.
§  First day at school.
§  My first pass school report, my parents were pleased.
§  My matric dance, because I pulled it through at the last minute.
§  My matric pass, some people don’t cut it through.
§  My first cellphone.
§  Owning my first Identity document and passport, felt like a real South African citizen.
§  Bank account.
§  My first trip to Cape Town, took Greyhound Bus was so over the moon. #Yaaay
§  My first University entry, some of my friends didn’t have this opportunity.
§  Acceptance to study Public Relations.
§  Securing Financial Aid for my studies.
§  When I became residential chairlady for the students, and was awarded certificate for the job well done after my term.
§  Attending HIV/AIDS workshop, I got to learn more about the chronicle illness.
§  Voting for the first time during the 2009, National Elections.
§  Going to Sun City, what a beautiful place it is.
§  2008 I attended the Nokia Face of Africa.
§  Oooh no!!! How can I forget my first time of flying, though I was going to die?
§  When I did my internship at the SABC, dream come true and priceless joy.
§  Taking my first driving lessons.
§  When I worked for SABC I had an opportunity to be interviewed on their Youth show (Ligwalagwala FM)
§  Doing motivational talks and give career guidance to High school learners.
§  My first trip to Mozambique, it was just me and my sister Ayanda, unforgettable memories. Zambia and Ghana you’re next.  
§  My graduation day 19 April 2012, it’s the overall best having my Mom, sister and friends to share this joy with me.
My life is still rolling and I can say there is still more to be achieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment