Thursday, August 2, 2012

If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?



Akhirnryani.wordpress.com 

The first words that we utter from our distraughted mouths is “Can I have another chance, I promise to do better”. This is usually said when we’ve messed up begging for an opportunity to fix whatever have went wrong at that time but the question still remains, if given the chance would you change anything?

Well with me, I would change everything and start over on a clean slate. Receiving my research methodology marks made me see life in a different level. My world shuttered at that very moment and I just thought of where I come from and where I’m going. I am determined to make a great change in building my career and that will begin by changing the figures I got for my project and turn them around.

At this very moment, I can only change my grades and make sure I excel in all my subjects as I need to pass this degree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment