Friday, August 31, 2012

“Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea”


Ideanalyses.sourceforge.net

I know some doesn’t agree with Alain statement that having one idea can be a bit dangerous. In fact it has very bad consequences because it will narrow your mind to focus on that one idea.

Alain stated that, “Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea”. By this, he meant that it is safer to have more than just one idea; otherwise one is forced to only try that idea. What happens if that idea doesn’t turn out well? You are messed up.

Last year I got stuck up on my internship, the only idea I had in mind was that I will find a job after my training. That did not work out pretty well, and I had to come with another idea that will be quickly implemented. Coming back to varsity and register for my Btech was a harsh decision because my one idea did not work as planned. I was truly affected by the saying “Failure to plan, is planning to fail” because I was supposed to have a backup plan, that’s idea 2. My family had to come to my rescue and I’m grateful for that.

In that case, no matter how good your idea can be you will need a back-up plan that will widen your thinking.





No comments:

Post a Comment