Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses

Eatmoreheat.com


Couldn't agree more with the statement, I have a weakness of Chilies or eating peri-peri food. Most of my close friends are introduced to this great weakness of mine; they are now part of the loosing team

I have tried to stay away from spicy food and it is proven that it’s my weakness. During Easter holidays I got sick and my doctor confirmed that I have gastric Ulcers and therefore that required me not to eat chilly or spicy food. I agreed because I was in pain, and I completely stopped. I cut a lot of things like meat and was ready to be vegan.

Seemingly all that was inspired by the pain and today I’m back at it, it’s not doing me any good and my health is at stake.

I have decided to take it one step at a time, hope one day I will be able to overcome my greatest weakness.

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” Arnold Schwarzenegger.

No comments:

Post a Comment