Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Feelings Follow Behaviour




It all starts from your mind. Some see it as a therapeutically matter, I wouldn’t differ much. I always tell my friends and family that a person is entitled to their own happiness. If you choose to be happy your body and feelings will work well together to complement each other.
It will take a strong person to admit or agree to the “feelings follow behaviour” saying. There is more to it, firstly you will start by allowing your body to be influenced by the mind and the rest will follow.
There is a family friend that I don’t approve, and usually when he come visit no matter how happy I was my behaviour will suddenly change to what I feel about him. The worse thing about it is that I can’t hide how I feel about him; my behaviour does it for me until I decide to act all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment