Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Every day is a good day


Audiobooksonline.com 

The topic simply took me to the book I’m currently reading by “Joel Osteen titled “Everyday A Friday.”

According to (Osteen; 2011) most people are looking forward to a Friday. Reason being is the weekend break from work and school, so Friday always seem to be a good day. The book had a huge impact on how I look at things and approach all my living days.

It is your choice to be happy. I make up my mind to enjoy this day, to have a blessed, prosperous, and victorious year. There are life setbacks and circumstances do change, but I don’t let that change my mind. I have realised that every day is a gift from god, and I make it a good day.  
Who wouldn’t want to have a good day every day? Well I want to  and will always do.

hrmexplorer.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment