Monday, November 5, 2012

How stressful can it be to find a job?

livescience.com
Recently graduated, looking for a job can be a foundation of stress. It is tiring and mentally challenging that somehow results to anxiety and even feelings of depression. My confidence is bashing because there aren’t any positive feedback from the companies that I applied to.

 I have this irresistible feeling that I am failing to manage, I hope it doesn’t get to a point where it affect my health. 

I currently have a fear of increasing the statistics of unemployed graduates in South Africa. My financial situation is not helping the matter, but I am intending to stay in the game. I am burying the fear of failure, hopelessness, resentment and mass of other negative feelings. 

Thinking positive and being able to deal with rejection as they arise will assist me in my war of job hunting.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment