Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The statute of limitations has expired on most of our childhood trauma



Hypnosis.com

The stories of our lives, are far from being fixed narratives, are under steady reconsideration. The slim threads of causality are rewoven and reinterpreted as we attempt to explain to ourselves and others how we became the people we are today. 

Like many others, I did not have a blissful childhood, but I have managed to make a far better life for myself and I don’t need anyone to take me back and remind me how bad my childhood was. I have learnt to let the past be, by letting go of the dark clouds. The challenges I encountered while growing up and all the family politics. 

At this moment I am making something of what I have, and enjoying the beauty of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment