Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Only bad things happen quickly


Wisdomfrombooks.com

I guess this statement is true, unfortunately no one wishes for bad things to happen to them. I always center my mind on good things only, even though I sometimes leave a room for disappointment yet don’t allow it to occupy the whole space. 

A friend of mine got robbed at gunpoint just after she spoke to her dad on the phone, they took her cellphone. Come to think of the impact the robbery left on her. One minute you are happy and the next it’s all gone. This experience has taught me to treasure everything that makes me happy.  


I have learnt to deal with bad things in a positive manner, and stopped questioning “Why me”, who then?
Now I regard bad things as an experience that most of us must go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment