Thursday, September 17, 2015

Losing Focus




I have not been feeling inspired lately.

On Saturday 05 September, I went to bed with a heavy heart. I was so upset at the world and God in particular. I was questioning my life, career and growth in general.  It felt like I was moving backwards, started doubting my faith and questioning why God isn’t answering my prayers, and if he really exists.  Yeah right!

As bored or irritated as I was, Sunday Monday didn’t feel like going to church, and I shared my fears with my cousin sis whom she motivated me and said Ntando “God will never leave you now in your time of need, the devil is out to get you so that you can lose focus and miss your blessings, this is not the time to give up”. I was reminded how much God loves me.

As I got to church, the sermon shared by the man of God spoke exactly to me, and the scripture for the day was Isaiah 43:18-19. My faith was restored on that Sunday morning, I am learning to trust God more and not questioning his will about me, even if I walk in wilderness I trust him to open a road for me in desserts and rivers.  He will bring light to the darkness that I believe is in my life.

What matters most in life is Love, Family and God, all the earthly things shall follow.


I thank God for every obstacle thrown at me; they help me to seek and find him and to never forget that whoever attacks his children they have declared a war with him. From now on I will be grateful for every little that I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment