Saturday, April 28, 2012

It is a poor idea to lie to yourself



This topic is very honest and self explanatory, I believe most of us do this even though we can be in denial but deep down we know the truth that “It is a poor idea to lie to yourself”
It’s a very bad habit that someone inherits just to make themselves feel better, yet another part of you or the passive voice disagrees to what your body is saying out there. It is very comforting especially to us with weight problem that been meaning to loose in the past 2 years, when people complain about it I simply say this weight goes with age and I think its maturity. Who at the age of 24 must have a flap jack tummy?
The lying has damaged my looks and the way I dress up because now I am forced to wear a size 36 with the hope that I will lose weight in no time and get back to my normal size. It won’t happen miraculously I will have to take steps otherwise I will have to keep on lying until I’m a size 40.
It’s very bad I must say………

1 comment:

  1. Rome was not built in a day. The extra weight didn't just appear over night. Now that you are honest about what you see, you can do something about it.

    ReplyDelete